An Open Letter To Pastors
From Neil Kennedy
For the past three years we have been busy building a movement of men, like-minded men who are ready to throw off the constraints and political correctness of so-called modern society and return to the God-given roots of authentic manhood. We call this movement Fivestarman.
In the process of building Fivestarman, here’s what we have learned:
- Authentic manhood is under attack.
- Men feel lost and defeated.
- Men are looking for answers.
- Men are looking for purpose and identity.
- Men are looking for leadership.
We have also learned some amazing truths about helping men reclaim their lost authenticity.
- When men begin to actively engage with Godly leaders, they begin to discover their true purpose and identity.
- This newly discovered purpose and identity erases the questions men have about their unique abilities, and feelings of loss and defeat are replaced by a new found power to conquer those things that would have tripped them up in the past.
Did you catch how that worked? It all rises and falls on leadership. Leadership is the key.
Sounds simple, right? Well, maybe not.
Here are a few things we have learned about leading men, particularly in a church setting:
- Most church services and activities are geared to appeal to women and children. Which means…
- Most men can’t relate to church. Which means…
- Most men can’t relate to the pastor. Which means…
- Most pastors have trouble relating to men. Which means…
- Leadership of men fails.
This is a vicious cycle. One that must be broken.
That’s why we created Square One. Square One is a short, one-day seminar guaranteed to change your approach to reaching men. Square One is designed to give you the skills, strategies, and tools you need to lead your men into authentic manhood. I promise you, it will be worth your time and investment.
- When a mother comes to faith in Christ, the rest of her family follows just 17 percent of the time.
- But when a father comes to faith in Christ, the rest of the family follows 93 percent of the time.
- More than 90 percent of American men believe in God, with 5 out of 6 calling themselves Christians.
- But only 2 out of 6 attend church on a given Sunday.
That means 4 out of 6 men do not attend church. Pretty astonishing.
What would you invest in terms of time and money to reach those men? Weeks? Months? Hundreds? Thousands?
Would you invest $99 and just one day?
Listen, I’m not comfortable being a pitchman. I’m a pastor and leader like you. (You can read my bio here.) But more than that, I am passionate—now more than ever—about helping you reach men.
And I am convinced that if you’ll spend one short day with us at Square One, you too will become just as passionate. When you take the principles and skills you learn back home and begin to implement them into your church, you are going to be amazed at the number of men—new men and their families—that you will attract into your church.
I am so convinced, that I will offer you a no-risk guarantee. Invest the $99 to register for the next Square One, and at the end of the day I will refund the entire amount if you are not thrilled with the skills, strategies, and tools we provide. Even better, you can keep the books and manuals.
So I encourage you, make the commitment now to the men under your leadership. Join us at the next Square One and join the movement to resurrect authentic manhood.
I look forward to seeing you there.