The Capable Man: Session 1
Champions Need a Coach
Encourage the young men to live wisely. And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. – Titus 2:6
A man gains wisdom either through a mentor or through pain.
The credentials of a coach are measured not only by what they’ve done (the games they played) but also by what they know (their knowledge of the game).
Even more important than their experience and knowledge, is their ability to discern the gifts within others and draw those talents to manifest in real time—when it counts—on the field of contest.
Introducing Mark Jones, the Lead Coach of FivestarMan 300.
Mark has the unique combination of knowing the inner workings of church and ministry, while also being successful in business and entrepreneurship. Mark has a tremendous ability to draw out the best within leaders and that gift set is why he is the Lead Coach.
We are committed to our partnership with you and will help you draw upon the purposes of men. Here is what you can expect from us:
- A commitment to reach men with the message of authentic manhood.
- The content that aligns with speaking to the purposes of men.
- The collateral and resources for you to host three themed Encounters a year.
- A step-by-step plan to build the momentum of reaching men.
- Ideas to get men active and engaged.
- Encouragement, not only for you, but delivered to the tablets that men carry every day.
- Invitation to monthly webinars.
- Video chats with Mark Jones and/or Neil Kennedy.
- The synergy of a movement to raise the voice of authentic manhood with the purpose of cultural change.
Simply put, we provide the content, structure, and coaching. You provide the relationship with men. We’re committed to seeing your church reach men and it all starts with you.
Mark Jones will contact you soon.