Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man] – blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.
Vision gives directional intent to your life.
Here are 10 Keys to Having Directional Intent:
- What you keep looking at decides where you will go.
- You will always move toward the most dominate image in your mind.
- Proof of desire is pursuit.
- Champions do daily what the average do occasionally.
- Habits are the seeds of purpose sown daily.
- Men decide their future by the daily disciplines that they’ve adopted.
- What you do daily decides what you become permanently.
- Your calendar and your checkbook reveal what you value most in life.
- You can rebound from failure within 24-hours simply by adopting a new habit and consistently practice it for 30 days.
- Read biographies of great men and adopt their daily disciplines.
Remember:Great men have great habits. Click To Tweet
Know someone who would enjoy receiving The Daily Champion?
Share this post with your friends and invite them to signup to receive The Daily Champion every day by email using the form below.