Fools care nothing for thoughtful discourse;
all they do is run off at the mouth.
When you don’t know what you’re talking about it’s hard to know when you’re finished.
Throughout Proverbs, our Advisor calls people who are arrogant, dull-minded, unteachable, and simpletons as fools. Fools are everywhere – in government, media, the arts, education, sports, even in churches.
How to recognize fools:
1. They deny the existence of God. (Psalm 53:1)
2. They spew godless chatter. (Proverbs 10:8)
3. They slander other people. (Proverbs 10:18)
4. They have uncontrolled anger. (Proverbs 14:16)
5. They reject parental discipline. (Proverbs 15:5)
6. They are not teachable. (Proverbs 17:7)
7. They quickly enter into quarrels. (Proverbs 20:3)
8. They are unreliable. (Proverbs 26:6)
9. They are unemployable. (Proverbs 26:10)
10. They talk incessantly. (Ecclesiastes 5:3)
Remember:Just because someone has a voice doesn't mean that they should be heard. Click To Tweet
Know someone who would enjoy receiving The Daily Champion?
Share this post with your friends and invite them to signup to receive The Daily Champion every day by email using the form below.