The diligent man is free to work; a lazy man must have constant oversight.
The diligent are constant in effort to accomplish something, attentive and persistent in doing anything.
• Become leaders. Proverbs 12:24 – The hand of the diligent will rule, But the lazy man will be forced into labor.
• Obtain wealth and prosper. Proverbs 13:4 – The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing, But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.
• Have a definite purpose and objective. 2 Peter 1:10 – Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent in making your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
• Work even when it is inconvenient to reap the reward. 2 Chronicles 15:7 – But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!
• Will be successful and stand before kings. Proverbs 22:29 – Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Diligence is a key to personal success.