You’ll only hear true and right words from my mouth;
not one syllable will be twisted or skewed.
What you repeatedly hear you will eventually believe.
7 Reasons to Listen to the Word of God:
- The Word of God is the truth. God doesn’t lie or twist the truth. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- The Word of God supplies faith. Faith comes by hearing the Word. (Romans 10:17)
- The Word of God cleanses and changes your mind. (Psalm 119:9)
- The Word of God gives you stability in mind. (Proverbs 3:2)
- The Word of God gives you direction. (Psalm 37:31)
- The Word of God give you warnings and promptings concerning the future. (Psalm 19:11)
- The Word of God helps during stressful times. (Psalm 119:49.50)
Remember:God is not a man that He can lie. Click To Tweet
Know someone who would enjoy receiving The Daily Champion?
Share this post with your friends and invite them to signup to receive The Daily Champion every day by email using the form below.